The centre of information and measuring systems
The Scientific and Production Center of Information and Measuring Systems is engaged in the development, production and sale of modern digital measuring equipment.The Scientific and Production Center of Information and Measuring Systems is engaged in the development, production and sale of modern digital measuring equipment.
• digital oscilloscopes
• arbitrary waveform generators
• multi-channel analog-to-digital conversion systems
• logic analyzers / digital signal generators
• Meters of vibration, kinematics, temperature, pressure, force and other parameters of machines and mechanisms
• Precision time measuring devices
• satellite transport monitoring systems
• Training laboratory installations
• thermal imaging technology for measuring high temperatures
• automation systems for scientific research and production processe
Use in the developed devices of the latest electronic components, technologies and software, various design versions (measuring system in the form of a crate-system, expansion cards for a personal computer, a separate small-sized case) and interfaces (PCI, USB, LPT, Ethernet, Bluetooth, etc.) provide the user with a convenient, inexpensive, but high-quality and efficient solution for various measurement tasks that fit seamlessly into modern computer technologies.
Development of electronic equipment
• R & D in the field of electronic measuring equipment.
• Development of computer and autonomous measuring systems.
• Design and programming of FPGAs.
• Development of analog and digital electronic nodes.
• Interfaces, controllers, signal processors, graphic LCDs.
• Development of application software.
• System management, data processing, user interface.
• Completion of the basic software for specific user tasks.
Serial and small-scale production of electronic products
• Installation of surface mounting and output components, wiring of cables, assembly of units.
• Development and manufacture of cases for electronic equipment, painting, silk-screen printing.
• Adjustment of electronic components.