Flight information transfer unit
it is designed to read flight information directly from onboard recording devices such as the Tester of L, 2, 3, BUR 4, BR-4T3 series (for Su-17, Su 22, Su-24, Su-25, Su-27 aircraft, MiG-29, An-24, An 26, Il-76, etc., Mi-8, Mi-17, Mi-24, Mi-26 helicopters, etc.) to the internal non-volatile memory for storage and further transfer to the automated workplace place (AWP) for processing;
- a set of cables for connecting the CBS with onboard recording devices;
- power unit BPPI for work in the autonomous mode;
- cable for connecting the CBS with PC (USB or LPT);
- operational documentation.
Functional features of BPPI:
- real-time adjustment for the type of on-board registration device;
- direct reading of information from on-board recording devices using autonomous control from the keyboard and an LED alphanumeric display;
- connection to the LPT-port or USB-port of the PC for reading the stored information;
- when working with solid-state drives BUR 4 or BR-4T3, a list is formed and file reading of flights is performed.
Characteristics of BFI:
- at temperatures from -40С to + 50С
- relative air humidity up to 98%;
- in conditions of increased vibration with a frequency of 5-80 Hz with acceleration up to 4g;
- with bumps up to 15g.
- The volume of non-volatile memory of BFIs - up to 32 MB (at least 16 hours of flight)
- Overall dimensions – 290x195x60mm
- Weight of CTP - no more than 3.5 kg.
Rewriting Tools for Recorders of the MSRP-64 Type
- The multifunction interface unit (BCM) can work with various means of reproducing flight information: MN-S, UVZ-3 and, including, with the BVs magnetic tape playback unit from the NDU-8 kit with an AB type USB cable for connecting BCM to AWS ;
- It uses the standard registration system MSRP-64, installed on IL 76 and others, and provides a cyclic recording of 3 hours of flight information on a magnetic tape.
Rewriting Tools for Recorders of the MSRP-12 Type
- Interface unit multifunctional BSM and interface unit (BS-12) with tape drive mechanism MLP from the DUMS kit: with USB cable of type A B for connection of BSM to AWS;
- It uses the standard registration system MSRP-12, installed on AN 24, AN-26 and other aircraft, and provides 75-minute PI recording on a magnetic tape.