Digital Signal Generators
Analyzer-generator of digital signals V-341
- number of input channels of the analyzer - 8 (the digital signals under study are received through the active probe);
- the number of output channels of the digital generator - 8 (removed from the output connectors of the remote unit of the digital generator);
- channel input parameters of the active probe:
- input resistance - at least 100 kΩ;
- input capacitance - no more than 10 pF.
- logical levels of the generated digital signals of the digital generator channels:
- output voltage of low level Uout 0 - no more than 0.4 V;
- output voltage of high level Uout1 - not less than 2.5 V.
Digital Signal Analyzer B-441
- Number of input measuring channels - 8
- Input parameters - 100 kΩ, 10 pF
- Input range - ± 15 V
- Setting the level of discrimination of input signals ± 5 V with an accuracy of 150 mV